RTDL owns and operates this website. RTDL is owned & operated in the USA. We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors’ information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit https://rtdl.net
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required during account registration for interactive participation on https://rtdl.net and during the ordering process
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
Contact US Information
We are located In the United States of America!
You can contact us at the following Link Contact – Real Technology “in your” Daily Life (rtdl.net)
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well-protected environment.
- RTDL makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
https://rtdl.net relies on “cookie” technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
No promoting of Violence
RTDL if finding Another is promoting Violence on a person, property, etc. They will be removed & Blocked. Discussing something that has taken place such as “the protests that have taken place”, We All have the Right to Freedom and Speech. That is acceptable. You are Responsible for what you post & share. RTDL will not be held liable or responsible for the Actions of Another.
Links/Third Party Apps
This Website may contain links to other sites posted by our members. Please be aware that we, RTDL, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to beware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. We are not affiliated with Any. Nor, will we post them. If a Visitor posts from a third party app such as utube, that is their Right. RTDL.net is not Responsible for any APP another post. We will assume no Liability or Responsibility.
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our visitor’s information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our customers’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative and or support Tech) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
If visitors have any questions about the security on https://rtdl.net, feel free to contact Customer Service.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If a visitor’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate personally identifiable information. This can usually be done at the ‘Your Account’ page or by contacting our Customer Service. You can use the Contact forum listed above.
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice on our website for 30 days.